Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Free donuts you say?

I love donuts.

I LOVE Krispy Kremes.

There is no word to describe my feelings about FREE Krispy Kremes.

And little I won't do to achieve said items.

What?  You want me to dress my kids up as pirates and score a free box of donuts PER KID?!

Done.


All things floating around  my costume collection.  Gotta love a good "Pirate of Dance" costume.

You may be thinking once again, look Kacey is all ready for Halloween!  Pirates... nope.  That would be way too easy.

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I love this post. The pictures are awesome,the donuts were delicious(thanks for sharing), and the lack of words goes to show just how much you love donuts.

Kristy said...

At BYU I stopped every single time I drove by the "hot light" was on and scored a free donut. I miss that.

Katie said...

I can't WAIT to see what you actually do pull out for Halloween. Your costumes are always amazing.