Saturday, March 29, 2008

The blog world grows

Just wanted to let everyone know my mom has started her own blog! So so exciting, I know. I have it linked on my site... the one that says mom and dad, yes quite the code. My predictions are that it will be a site you don't need to hit too often since my mom will find time to post things on there maybe a little more often than never. And if we hear a word around recital/dance nationals time I'll be shocked beyond belief. But I'm pretty sure it will be about quality not quantity. And since she basically insulted the entire blogging community in one fail swoop in her first post, you know there are good things to come :)

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I read your moms entry. HA! She makes me laugh. You are alike in you writing styles. I am so excited I am back on line. Now I just need to limit myself.

mumovearls said...

your mom is so funny!-
hey do you still want a banner?

Peggy Dee said...

Are you challenging me? Oh, it is on girlfriend... eat my blog dust!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Home Theater, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://home-theater-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.