Saturday, February 9, 2008

Where is she going now?

So after 2 1/2 years of free internet thanks to an open wireless signal from one of our gracious neighbors, we have been cut off. Yup, the guy added a password. So I have been stuck internet-less for the past 3 weeks. I have never felt so cut off from the world....

I am right now typing furiously on the library computer hoping I can get a few sentences down before Scarlet goes and finds another stranger. She has no qualms about leaving my side and finding whatever else looks more fun. It makes for some interesting experiences as I try to get things done while I jet around the library.

But a very quick update... yes we did buy a house and we are moving in two weeks from today YYYYEEEEAAAHHH! couldn't be more excited. pictures and details to come... whenever I get my internet back...

Everything else is good as usual. I am so sad I haven't been able to catch up on everyone else's blogs. I seriously feel the hole. I miss the blog world. Anyway, just wanted to make sure all knew we were still alive... just back in the stone age.

4 comments:

mumovearls said...

Yaaahhhhh! I heard about your new house! Congrats! Yah it stinks when you get cut off from someone elses signal, It just happened to tom this week!

Shannon said...

Hi! I (Shannon, not Ross :) ) was in the BYU 198th ward with Jon for several years, so it's cool to catch up! Your little girl is adorable!

Kim said...

Congrats on the house!! I feel your pain about no internet. Aaron and I have to sneak into your dad's office at night to use the internet.

::lindsay said...

A new house! That's awesome!