Thursday, February 28, 2008

Scarlet Update

Jon and I just took some pictures with Scarlet in the backyard yesterday and since the grandparents have been complaining about my lack of pictures, I thought I would post them.

Oh but first, here are some pictures from this crazy plant nursery we have in town. They have parrots and all the big birds that talk just flying around. They have rabbits, cats, and these enormous tortoises. Scarlet is obsessed with animals right now and she got such a kick out of it. She is mostly into dogs... the turtles were a little slow for her. But she chased the cat halfway across the store.




Ok these are the ones in the backyard.

My daffodils!



Jon always has all these crazy ideas for pictures. This one is his attempt to toss Scarlet in the air and then put his hands down so it looks like she is just flying up there on her own.

She walks everywhere now and has no problem leaving my side to go explore and talk to anyone who will listen. She says hi, dad, mom, and dog but never when you ask her to. And she has the appetite of a small elephant... I cant even imagine what she will weigh at her next appointment.

Also hopefully soon to come, she has already developed three signature Scarlet dance moves. Unfortunately they don't come out once the camera comes on, but I'm gonna catch her one of these days.

4 comments:

Samantha and Tyrel Ross said...

Cute Pictures. I love the picture of her in the middle of the three in a row in your back yard. I love her expression in it she is so adorable!! Love your backyard, can't wait until it gets warm enough here to hang out outside!!

Katie said...

Congrats on the house! I'm so excited you're back! It's been very sad to keep checking your blog and finding no new posts. The pictures are adorable =-)

Cassidy said...

Oh to have a yard!!!! The pictures are so cute. That's awesome on the house! Congrats!

Nick and Kristen Honeycutt said...

Kacey,
Scarlet is such a beautiful little girl! It kills me. AND congratulations on the house! so exciting. Welcome to the diy club! haha. Love your backyard too!
-kristen