Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Baby Ridley 3 weeks

I have never done newborn photos with my children.  It wasn't really a thing when Scarlet was little and we always had a pretty good camera so we just took our own shots.  But my friend Marcela asked if she could take Ridley's photos to build her portfolio.  Want my beautiful baby to model for you?  I'm totally in on that game.

Ridley didn't feel the need to sleep for very much of her newborn shot, but I think she looked awesome anyway.




Ridley is the best baby.  I didn't know babies could come this easy.  She sleeps well, she is so happy to be sitting next to me just chilling.  She love her pacifier.


She is patient with even her most annoying sibling.  She falls asleep during every car ride.  And there are many many car rides.



She is a good nurser but takes a bottle whenever I need her to.




After I put the other kids to bed, Jon and I will sit on the couch to watch a show.  I lay her on the boppy pillow next to me and she stares and coos and then eventually closes her eyes and falls asleep.  Just like that.






And I think she's just straight gorgeous.








I could not be more in love with this perfect little baby girl.

No comments: