Sunday, November 30, 2014

Things that may or may not have happened in November

And the rest of 2014... with as much information as I can scrape together almost one year later.

Me: (at target) Rhode, get back in the car!
Rhode: mom i want to help you unload the cart. Girls don't have to do all the work, you know.



Jon found this old shirt he and his cousin made in the mall when they were jr high age.  Not sure men should be proud to be able to fit into a shirt they wore pre puberty....



We took the kids to see Big Hero 6.  We loved the show.  Jude was beastly and was uninvited from all further movie going outings.

Rhode gave a presentation in school... on something.  I'm sure he did a great job.  Even though his mom took a lousy picture.

Oh the Jude, that kid loves to feed himself.  And honestly I know I'm in the minority but I would way rather clean up the mess than have to spoon feed him all the time.  I'll wash that smily pudding face any day.


I have no idea if there is a story behind this picture or not but here's a cute story from Asher this month
Asher got out something after I asked him not to. I took it away and he was pretty ticked about it. I walked away and say on the couch for family scripture study. He came towards me with fire in his eyes and I thought he was about to get himself in big trouble.
When he reached the couch, he said, "mom, I am so mad! But... I'm also cold" and then gave me a great snuggle.
Oh this kid.


If anything else happened this month (i.e. large national holidays usually celebrated with travel/family) I don't remember.

No comments: