Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Because I'm bad, I'm bad you know it.

I had a very sad 'bad mom' moment the other day. While I was pulling dinner out of the oven, I wasn't paying attention to Scarlet. Right as I took my dish out, she came over and slapped her hand on the open oven door. My poor little girl got a second degree burn on her right hand. It was so sad. She cried about it for a very long time. And all evening, even after we would have distracted her for awhile, she would suddenly look down at her hand shocked that it was still hurting! But we got her some cream and put a glove over it to protect the wound.

Her hand is doing much better, it doesn't bother her at all any more. And it was kind of a kick seeing her walk around with one glove on all week. There were many Michael Jackson references made.









No comments: